Dedicated crops for advanced biofuels: Consistent and diverging agronomic points of view between the USA and the EU-27
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
copyright © 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Special Issue: An Atlantic bridge for comparing EU and US views on the prospects of second-generation biofuels
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 715–731, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Zegada-Lizarazu, W., Parrish, D., Berti, M. and Monti, A. (2013), Dedicated crops for advanced biofuels: Consistent and diverging agronomic points of view between the USA and the EU-27. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 7: 715–731. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1430
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Received February 18, 2013; revised and accepted June 24, 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!