Rural African renewable fuels and fridges: cassava waste for bioethanol, with stillage mixed with manure for biogas digestion for application with dual-fuel absorption refrigeration
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 103–113, January/February 2014
How to Cite
McHenry, M. P., Doepel, D. and de Boer, K. (2014), Rural African renewable fuels and fridges: cassava waste for bioethanol, with stillage mixed with manure for biogas digestion for application with dual-fuel absorption refrigeration. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 8: 103–113. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1433
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Received December 3, 2012; revised June 15, 2013; and accepted June 26, 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!