Modeling and Analysis
Long-term biomass yields of giant reed, mimosa and switchgrass in Alabama
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 59–66, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Ping, H., Bransby, D. I. and van Santen, E. (2014), Long-term biomass yields of giant reed, mimosa and switchgrass in Alabama. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 8: 59–66. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1437
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Received June 11, 2013; revised July 17, 2013; and accepted July 18, 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!