PHA bioplastic: A value-added coproduct for biomass biorefineries
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Special Issue: Cutting Edge Biotechnologies in Bioenergy and Bioproducts
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 456–467, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Snell, K. D. and Peoples, O. P. (2009), PHA bioplastic: A value-added coproduct for biomass biorefineries. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 3: 456–467. doi: 10.1002/bbb.161
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!