Hydrothermal carbonization of biomass: A summary and discussion of chemical mechanisms for process engineering
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 160–177, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Funke, A. and Ziegler, F. (2010), Hydrothermal carbonization of biomass: A summary and discussion of chemical mechanisms for process engineering. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 4: 160–177. doi: 10.1002/bbb.198
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!