This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Modeling and Analysis
Geospatial identification of optimal straw-to-energy conversion sites in the Pacific Northwest†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
This article is a US government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 385–407, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Mueller-Warrant, G. W., Banowetz, G. M. and Whittaker, G. W. (2010), Geospatial identification of optimal straw-to-energy conversion sites in the Pacific Northwest. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 4: 385–407. doi: 10.1002/bbb.230
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!