Advancements in solid acid catalysts for ecofriendly and economically viable synthesis of biodiesel
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 69–92, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Sharma, Y. C., Singh, B. and Korstad, J. (2011), Advancements in solid acid catalysts for ecofriendly and economically viable synthesis of biodiesel. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 5: 69–92. doi: 10.1002/bbb.253
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!