Biological conversion of carbon monoxide: rich syngas or waste gases to bioethanol
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 93–114, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Abubackar, H. N., Veiga, M. C. and Kennes,, C. (2011), Biological conversion of carbon monoxide: rich syngas or waste gases to bioethanol. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 5: 93–114. doi: 10.1002/bbb.256
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!