Direct and indirect land-use competition issues for energy crops and their sustainable production – an overview
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Special Issue: Biofuels for Europe
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 692–704, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Fritsche, U. R., Sims, R. E. H. and Monti, A. (2010), Direct and indirect land-use competition issues for energy crops and their sustainable production – an overview. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 4: 692–704. doi: 10.1002/bbb.258
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!