Modeling and Analysis
Chemicals from lignocellulosic biomass: opportunities, perspectives, and potential of biorefinery systems
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 548–561, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Cherubini, F. and Strømman, A. H. (2011), Chemicals from lignocellulosic biomass: opportunities, perspectives, and potential of biorefinery systems. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 5: 548–561. doi: 10.1002/bbb.297
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!