Modeling and Analysis
Jatropha production on wastelands in India: opportunities and trade-offs for soil and water management at the watershed scale
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Special Issue: Bioenergy and Water
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 410–430, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Garg, K. K., Karlberg, L., Wani, S. P. and Berndes, G. (2011), Jatropha production on wastelands in India: opportunities and trade-offs for soil and water management at the watershed scale. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 5: 410–430. doi: 10.1002/bbb.312
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!