Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing scientific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the United States Department of Agriculture.
Butanol, ‘a superior biofuel’ production from agricultural residues (renewable biomass): recent progress in technology†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 319–330, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Qureshi, N. and Ezeji, T. C. (2008), Butanol, ‘a superior biofuel’ production from agricultural residues (renewable biomass): recent progress in technology. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref., 2: 319–330. doi: 10.1002/bbb.85
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!