On the significance of molecular surfaces and thermodynamic interactions for the excess viscosities of liquid mixtures
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2010
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Berichte der Bunsengesellschaft für physikalische Chemie
Volume 98, Issue 10, pages 1275–1280, Oktober 1994
How to Cite
Mertsch, R. and Wolf, B. A. (1994), On the significance of molecular surfaces and thermodynamic interactions for the excess viscosities of liquid mixtures. Berichte der Bunsengesellschaft für physikalische Chemie, 98: 1275–1280. doi: 10.1002/bbpc.19940981009
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!