Slow relaxation of conducting polymers: Differences between ring- and N-substituted polyanilines
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Berichte der Bunsengesellschaft für physikalische Chemie
Volume 102, Issue 7, pages 972–973, July 1998
How to Cite
Malinauskas, A. (1998), Slow relaxation of conducting polymers: Differences between ring- and N-substituted polyanilines. Berichte der Bunsengesellschaft für physikalische Chemie, 102: 972–973. doi: 10.1002/bbpc.19981020710
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 1998
- Lithuanian Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!