Pharmacokinetics, distribution and excretion of YM155 monobromide, a novel small-molecule survivin suppressant, in male and pregnant or lactating female rats
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 160–169, April 2012
How to Cite
Minematsu, T., Sonoda, T., Hashimoto, T., Iwai, M., Oppeneer, T., Felder, L., Shirai, N., Miyashita, A. and Usui, T. (2012), Pharmacokinetics, distribution and excretion of YM155 monobromide, a novel small-molecule survivin suppressant, in male and pregnant or lactating female rats. Biopharm. Drug Dispos., 33: 160–169. doi: 10.1002/bdd.1781
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.