Pharmacokinetics of methotrexate after intravenous and intramuscular injection of methotrexate-bearing positively charged liposomes to rats
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 279–293, May 1995
How to Cite
Kim, M. M., Lee, S. H., Lee, M. G., Hwang, S. J. and Kim, C.-K. (1995), Pharmacokinetics of methotrexate after intravenous and intramuscular injection of methotrexate-bearing positively charged liposomes to rats. Biopharm. Drug Dispos., 16: 279–293. doi: 10.1002/bdd.2510160404
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 1994
- Korea Science and Engineering Fund. Grant Number: KOSEF 90-03-00-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.