Effects of β-estradiol and propofol on the 4-methylumbelliferone glucuronidation in recombinant human UGT isozymes 1A1, 1A8 and 1A9
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 339–344, November 2004
How to Cite
Mano, Y., Usui, T. and Kamimura, H. (2004), Effects of β-estradiol and propofol on the 4-methylumbelliferone glucuronidation in recombinant human UGT isozymes 1A1, 1A8 and 1A9. Biopharm. Drug Dispos., 25: 339–344. doi: 10.1002/bdd.418
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.