Inhibitory effects of ketoconazole and rifampin on OAT1 and OATP1B1 transport activities: considerations on drug–drug interactions
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 175–184, April 2011
How to Cite
Choi, M.-K., Jin, Q.-R., Choi, Y.-L., Ahn, S.-H., Bae, M.-A. and Song, I.-S. (2011), Inhibitory effects of ketoconazole and rifampin on OAT1 and OATP1B1 transport activities: considerations on drug–drug interactions. Biopharm. Drug Dispos., 32: 175–184. doi: 10.1002/bdd.749
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.