Strategy Selection in Risky Choice: The Impact of Numeracy, Affect, and Cross-Cultural Differences
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 260–271, July 2013
How to Cite
Pachur, T. and Galesic, M. (2013), Strategy Selection in Risky Choice: The Impact of Numeracy, Affect, and Cross-Cultural Differences. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 26: 260–271. doi: 10.1002/bdm.1757
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 100014_125047/2
- Suzanne and Hans Biäsch Foundation
- Foundation for Informed Medical Decision Making
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!