The Effect of Temporal Distance on Attitudes toward Imprecise Probabilities and Imprecise Outcomes
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 362–374, October 2013
How to Cite
Onay, S., La-ornual, D. and Öncüler, A. (2013), The Effect of Temporal Distance on Attitudes toward Imprecise Probabilities and Imprecise Outcomes. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 26: 362–374. doi: 10.1002/bdm.1763
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!