Dr Dunn is now affiliated to the Mood Disorders Centre, University of Exeter, Exeter, UK.
Learning and Affect Following Near-Miss Outcomes in Simulated Gambling
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 442–450, December 2013
How to Cite
Clark, L., Liu, R., McKavanagh, R., Garrett, A., Dunn, B. D. and Aitken, M. R. F. (2013), Learning and Affect Following Near-Miss Outcomes in Simulated Gambling. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 26: 442–450. doi: 10.1002/bdm.1774
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- British Academy grant. Grant Number: SG 52374
- UK Medical Research Council. Grant Number: U1055.02.002.00001.01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!