When the Rule is Ruled Out: Exemplars and Rules in Decisions from Memory
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 429–441, December 2013
How to Cite
Platzer, C. and Bröder, A. (2013), When the Rule is Ruled Out: Exemplars and Rules in Decisions from Memory. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 26: 429–441. doi: 10.1002/bdm.1776
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: BR 2130/5-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!