No Time to Waste: Restricting Life-Span Temporal Horizons Decreases the Sunk-Cost Fallacy
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 78–94, January 2014
How to Cite
Strough, J., Schlosnagle, L., Karns, T., Lemaster, P. and Pichayayothin, N. (2014), No Time to Waste: Restricting Life-Span Temporal Horizons Decreases the Sunk-Cost Fallacy. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 27: 78–94. doi: 10.1002/bdm.1781
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!