A New Set of Moral Dilemmas: Norms for Moral Acceptability, Decision Times, and Emotional Salience
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 57–65, January 2014
How to Cite
Lotto, L., Manfrinati, A. and Sarlo, M. (2014), A New Set of Moral Dilemmas: Norms for Moral Acceptability, Decision Times, and Emotional Salience. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 27: 57–65. doi: 10.1002/bdm.1782
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!