Ph.D. at the University of Chicago Graduate School Business in 1981. He taught at Caltech and at Northwestern University' Kellogg Graduate School of Management, and is currently teaching decision sciences at the Wharton School. His research is mostly experimental tests of models of rational behavior in decisions, games and markets.
Illusory correlations in perceptions and predictions of organizational traits
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 77–94, April/June 1988
How to Cite
Camerer, C. (1988), Illusory correlations in perceptions and predictions of organizational traits. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 1: 77–94. doi: 10.1002/bdm.3960010203
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 1988
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 1987
- Paget Research Chair at Northwestern's Kellogg Graduate School of Management
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!