Paul B. Andreassen is an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology at Harvard University: 33 Kirkland Street, Cambridge, MA 02138. His research interests are in judgmental forecasting and causal attribution in both financial and social contexts.
Judgmental extrapolation and market overreaction: On the use and disuse of news
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 153–174, July/September 1990
How to Cite
Andreassen, P. B. (1990), Judgmental extrapolation and market overreaction: On the use and disuse of news. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 3: 153–174. doi: 10.1002/bdm.3960030302
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!