Professor of Economics in the Department of Social and Decision Sciences at Carnegie Mellon University. His research interests include intertemporal choice, psychological aspects of the economics of information, bargaining, psychology and the law, and the psychology of curiosity.
Source dependence in the valuation of objects
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 157–168, September 1994
How to Cite
Loewenstein, G. and Issacharoff, S. (1994), Source dependence in the valuation of objects. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 7: 157–168. doi: 10.1002/bdm.3960070302
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!