Eliminating recency with self-review: the case of auditors' ‘going concern’ judgments
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 221–231, July 2002
How to Cite
Ashton, R. H. and Kennedy, J. (2002), Eliminating recency with self-review: the case of auditors' ‘going concern’ judgments. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 15: 221–231. doi: 10.1002/bdm.412
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!