A re-examination of probability matching and rational choice
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 233–250, July 2002
How to Cite
Shanks, D. R., Tunney, R. J. and McCarthy, J. D. (2002), A re-examination of probability matching and rational choice. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 15: 233–250. doi: 10.1002/bdm.413
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2002
- United Kingdom Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Leverhulme Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!