A domain-specific risk-attitude scale: measuring risk perceptions and risk behaviors
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 263–290, October 2002
How to Cite
Weber, E. U., Blais, A.-R. and Betz, N. E. (2002), A domain-specific risk-attitude scale: measuring risk perceptions and risk behaviors. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 15: 263–290. doi: 10.1002/bdm.414
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2002
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- NSF. Grant Number: SES-0079664
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!