Risk preferences in young children: early evidence of individual differences in reaction to potential gains and losses
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 397–413, December 2003
How to Cite
Levin, I. P. and Hart, S. S. (2003), Risk preferences in young children: early evidence of individual differences in reaction to potential gains and losses. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 16: 397–413. doi: 10.1002/bdm.453
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2003
- National Science Foundation, USA. Grant Numbers: SES 00-01316, SES 02-17620
- Spelman-Rockefeller Program, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!