Decision-making competence: External validation through an individual-differences approach
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 1–27, January 2005
How to Cite
Parker, A. M. and Fischhoff, B. (2005), Decision-making competence: External validation through an individual-differences approach. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 18: 1–27. doi: 10.1002/bdm.481
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2005
- National Institute on Drug Abuse, USA
- National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases, USA. Grant Number: SBR-9521914
- National Science Foundation, USA. Grant Number: SES-0213782
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!