Calibration accuracy of a judgmental process that predicts the commercial success of new product ideas
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 381–403, October 2007
How to Cite
Åstebro, T. and Koehler, D. J. (2007), Calibration accuracy of a judgmental process that predicts the commercial success of new product ideas. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 20: 381–403. doi: 10.1002/bdm.559
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2007
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- MINE program
- Ecole Polytechnique
- Canadian Innovation Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!