When consumption benefits precede costs: towards an understanding of ‘buy now, pay later’ transactions
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Special Issue: Decision Making and the Law
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 521–531, December 2007
How to Cite
Siemens, J. C. (2007), When consumption benefits precede costs: towards an understanding of ‘buy now, pay later’ transactions. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 20: 521–531. doi: 10.1002/bdm.564
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!