This article presents collaborative work of proponents (T.P., J.N.M.) and a skeptic (A.B.) of the recognition heuristic. Although minor disagreements remain on aspects of interpretation and emphasis, the text represents compromise statements that are acceptable to all authors.
The recognition heuristic in memory-based inference: is recognition a non-compensatory cue?†
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 183–210, April 2008
How to Cite
Pachur, T., Bröder, A. and Marewski, J. N. (2008), The recognition heuristic in memory-based inference: is recognition a non-compensatory cue?. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 21: 183–210. doi: 10.1002/bdm.581
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!