Decisional comprehensiveness and firm performance: towards a more complete understanding
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 598–620, December 2008
How to Cite
Miller, C. C. (2008), Decisional comprehensiveness and firm performance: towards a more complete understanding. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 21: 598–620. doi: 10.1002/bdm.607
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!