I felt low and my purse feels light: depleting mood regulation attempts affect risk decision making
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 153–170, April 2009
How to Cite
Bruyneel, S. D., Dewitte, S., Franses, P. H. and Dekimpe, M. G. (2009), I felt low and my purse feels light: depleting mood regulation attempts affect risk decision making. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 22: 153–170. doi: 10.1002/bdm.619
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Censydiam, the Flemish Science Foundation. Grant Number: G.0391.03
- Catholic University Leuven under. Grant Number: 03/07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!