Similar processes despite divergent behavior in two commonly used measures of risky decision making
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 435–454, October 2009
How to Cite
Bishara, A. J., Pleskac, T. J., Fridberg, D. J., Yechiam, E., Lucas, J., Busemeyer, J. R., Finn, P. R. and Stout, J. C. (2009), Similar processes despite divergent behavior in two commonly used measures of risky decision making. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 22: 435–454. doi: 10.1002/bdm.641
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!