Trajectory of risky decision making for potential gains and losses from ages 5 to 85
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 331–344, October 2011
How to Cite
Weller, J. A., Levin, I. P. and Denburg, N. L. (2011), Trajectory of risky decision making for potential gains and losses from ages 5 to 85. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 24: 331–344. doi: 10.1002/bdm.690
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
- National Science Foundation Grants. Grant Numbers: # SES 02-17620 (Levin, PI), SES 07-21103 (Levin PI, Weller Co-PI), SES08-20585 (Weller, PI)
- National Institute on Aging Career Development Award. Grant Number: K01 AG022033
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Centers for Education and Research on Therapeutics cooperative agreement. Grant Number: #5 U18 HSO16094
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!