Results presented in this article are based on Stephan Dickert's dissertation.
Affective motivations to help others: A two-stage model of donation decisions†
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 361–376, October 2011
How to Cite
Dickert, S., Sagara, N. and Slovic, P. (2011), Affective motivations to help others: A two-stage model of donation decisions. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 24: 361–376. doi: 10.1002/bdm.697
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SES0649509
- William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!