Changes were made to the article on 10 December 2010 after first publication online on 2 July 2010. Figure 1 has been amended from the version initially published – the labels on the left-hand side of the image were originally labeled incorrectly.
The illusion of courage in self-predictions: Mispredicting one's own behavior in embarrassing situations†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2012
How to Cite
Van Boven, L., Loewenstein, G., Welch, E. and Dunning, D. (2012), The illusion of courage in self-predictions: Mispredicting one's own behavior in embarrassing situations. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 25: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/bdm.706
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!