Disjunction Between Probability and Verdict in Juror Decision Making
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 276–294, July 2012
How to Cite
Arkes, H. R., Shoots-Reinhard, B. and Mayes, R. S. (2012), Disjunction Between Probability and Verdict in Juror Decision Making. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 25: 276–294. doi: 10.1002/bdm.734
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!