Effects of Spikes in the Price of Gasoline on Behavioral Intentions: A Mental Accounting Explanation
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 295–302, July 2012
How to Cite
Godek, J. and Murray, K. B. (2012), Effects of Spikes in the Price of Gasoline on Behavioral Intentions: A Mental Accounting Explanation. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 25: 295–302. doi: 10.1002/bdm.735
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!