The Psychology of Narrative Thought. By Lee Roy Beach. Bloomington, IN: Xlibris, 2010
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 26, Issue 1, page 106, January 2013
How to Cite
Lipshitz, R. (2013), The Psychology of Narrative Thought. By Lee Roy Beach. Bloomington, IN: Xlibris, 2010. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 26: 106. doi: 10.1002/bdm.742
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!