Graph-Framing Effects in Decision Making
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 491–501, December 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Li, S., Bonini, N. and Su, Y. (2012), Graph-Framing Effects in Decision Making. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 25: 491–501. doi: 10.1002/bdm.749
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2009
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program, No. 2011CB711000
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: No. 70871110, 71001098
- IPCAS. Grant Number: No. Y0CX073S01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!