Can > Will: Predictions of What Can Happen are Extreme, but Believed to be Probable
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 68–78, January 2013
How to Cite
Teigen, K. H. and Filkuková, P. (2013), Can > Will: Predictions of What Can Happen are Extreme, but Believed to be Probable. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 26: 68–78. doi: 10.1002/bdm.761
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!