Data and analysis files for these studies are available at http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/baron/R/paro/, with the names parg1, parg2, and pargh, for the three main experiments, respectively.
The Duty to Support Nationalistic Policies
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 128–138, April 2013
How to Cite
Baron, J., Ritov, I. and Greene, J. D. (2013), The Duty to Support Nationalistic Policies. J. Behav. Decis. Making, 26: 128–138. doi: 10.1002/bdm.768
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!