The views expressed herein are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
Risk factors for neural tube defects: Associations between uncoupling protein 2 polymorphisms and spina bifida†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 158–161, March 2003
How to Cite
Volcik, K. A., Shaw, G. M., Zhu, H., Lammer, E. J. and Finnell, R. H. (2003), Risk factors for neural tube defects: Associations between uncoupling protein 2 polymorphisms and spina bifida. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 67: 158–161. doi: 10.1002/bdra.10019
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2002
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers of Excellence for Surveillance, Research, Service and Evaluation of Birth Defects. Grant Number: U50\CCU 913241
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DE13613, HL55940
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!