Associations between polymorphisms within the thymidylate synthase gene and spina bifida
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 67, Issue 11, pages 924–928, November 2003
How to Cite
Volcik, K. A., Shaw, G. M., Zhu, H., Lammer, E. J., Laurent, C. and Finnell, R. H. (2003), Associations between polymorphisms within the thymidylate synthase gene and spina bifida. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 67: 924–928. doi: 10.1002/bdra.10029
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2003
- March of Dimes. Grant Number: FY-02-542
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DE12898
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers of Excellence for Surveillance, Research, Service and Evaluation of Birth Defects. Grant Number: U50\CCU 913241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!