Diarrhea: A new risk factor for neural tube defects?
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 504–508, July 2003
How to Cite
Felkner, M., Hendricks, K., Suarez, L. and Waller, D. K. (2003), Diarrhea: A new risk factor for neural tube defects?. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 67: 504–508. doi: 10.1002/bdra.10047
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2002
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Birth Defects Branch. Grant Number: U85/CCU608761-05
- Texas Birth Defects Research Center, Texas Birth Defects Monitoring Division at the Texas Department of Health. Grant Number: U50/CCU613232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!